ULovewebkinz♥
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ulovewebkinz.com is the place to go if you LOVE WEBKINZ and FUN! ♥

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

{~..::♥::..~Rambunctious R.u.n.a.w.a.y.s.~..::♥::..~} ({[An Official ULW RP]})

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crys
Webkinz
Webkinz
Crys

{~..::♥::..~Rambunctious R.u.n.a.w.a.y.s.~..::♥::..~} ({[An Official ULW RP]}) Empty
PostSubject: {~..::♥::..~Rambunctious R.u.n.a.w.a.y.s.~..::♥::..~} ({[An Official ULW RP]})   {~..::♥::..~Rambunctious R.u.n.a.w.a.y.s.~..::♥::..~} ({[An Official ULW RP]}) EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 10:28 am

{~..::♥️::..~Rambunctious R.u.n.a.w.a.y.s.~..::♥️::..~}

Life

IS
T.e.r.r.i.b.l.e.
So Simple Solution...

You run Away

And Live A
New Life That's Full Of
L.I.E.S.

Easier to understand prologue:
You don't like your home for some reason, you pack what can fit in 1 suitcase, and run away, you're in Orlando, you can sneak into Disney, and Universal & other theme areas like Sea World etc.
You live a life of L.I.E.S. You Make New Friends And Stuff

~..::*::..~RULES~..::*::..~
You MUST Follow RP Rules
You Can Only Bring 1 Suitcase, 1 Backpack [school size] And 1 Pair Of Clothes Per Day [only 7 sets of clothes max]
You Can't Be Searched For [by parents, teachers, etc.] And Found For 2 Weeks After Joining
Have Fun!

Form:
Runaways Name:
Age [10-20]:
Why They Ran Away:
Personality:
Pic/Description:

MY FORM:
Form:
Runaways Name: Kylie [Kyle For Short, looks kinda like a boy]
Age [10-20]: 12
Why They Ran Away: Because Her Parents Were Mean, And Most Of Her Friends Were Runaways
Personality: Depends On Yours, You Get What You Gave, if your nice, she's nice, if not, oh well
Pic/Description: Dirty blond hair down to her ears [bowl cut] strong, skinny, long legs, blue eyes, perfectly bit && pink Lips

Back to top Go down
Crys
Webkinz
Webkinz
Crys

{~..::♥::..~Rambunctious R.u.n.a.w.a.y.s.~..::♥::..~} ({[An Official ULW RP]}) Empty
PostSubject: Re: {~..::♥::..~Rambunctious R.u.n.a.w.a.y.s.~..::♥::..~} ({[An Official ULW RP]})   {~..::♥::..~Rambunctious R.u.n.a.w.a.y.s.~..::♥::..~} ({[An Official ULW RP]}) EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 6:14 pm

I shivered, new life was different, i was always used to a warm bed and that stuff, but now *gasps* life's harder than ever
Back to top Go down

{~..::♥::..~Rambunctious R.u.n.a.w.a.y.s.~..::♥::..~} ({[An Official ULW RP]})
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ULovewebkinz♥ :: Lets have some fun! (: :: Role Playing!-
Jump to: