ULovewebkinz♥
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ulovewebkinz.com is the place to go if you LOVE WEBKINZ and FUN! ♥

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Im in love with the nerd

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
catbuster
Webkinz
Webkinz
catbuster

Im in love with the nerd Empty
PostSubject: Im in love with the nerd   Im in love with the nerd EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:15 am

hello reader this is my story im in love with the nerd about a popular girl name Jillian who finds her self falling for the sweetest guy she has ever met to bad hes a dork! p.s this is a perspective story so when its this color its Jillian when its this color its Sahsa when its this color its Tina when its this color its Jacob and finally when its this color its Michal

CHARACHTER LIST!!!
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

proulouge
Spoiler:

CHAPTER 1 Jillian's perspective
"Hey Sasha hey Tina!" I said walking up to them at the mall
. "hey girl!" they greeted me at the same time. "Am I glad that its Friday!" POP! "I know this week has been such a DRAG." responded Sasha while chewing gum and texting. "well are we just gonna stand here or are we gonna go shopping?" asked my best friend Tina "SHOPPING!" we all screamed then laughed.after losing 5 pounds from running from store to store it was lunch time. "ugh I am starved." said Tina grabbing her stomach as it grumbled "who says we go get something to eat?" "I" Sasha and I said at the same time. "so what are you guys feeling?" I asked "PIZZA!" they screamed. "ok then pizza it is" as we sat down in a mall resturant a waiter came to take our order "what can I get you?" I knew what we all wanted so I ordered "one large pepperoni pizza with EXTRA cheese" ok then coming right up" first he gave us some cups to get some drinks fromt he soda fountain then he went to get out order "hey didn't that waiter look familier?" asked Sasha after we had gotten our drinks. "yeah he did didn't he?" I answered "I know hes Michal Langston!" Sasha exclaimed. "that math geek who gos to our school?" asked Tina "yep thats the guy" I answered. "you know what I heard is that hes working hear because his Mom is sick and they need the money for an operation for her." whispered Sasha having the latest gossip as usuall. "gosh then we should give him an extra big tip to help him out what do you say?" "yeah lets do it!" both Sasha and I said. at that moment I turned my head and saw that someone had spilled some soda and I also saw that Michal our waiter was about to step in the puddle and slip!
Back to top Go down
Donutsandmilk
Webkinz
Webkinz
Donutsandmilk

PostSubject: Re: Im in love with the nerd   Im in love with the nerd EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 6:50 pm

LOL! so michael, the guy working at the pizze place thing, is mr. nerd? PLEASE write more soon! :P
Back to top Go down
catbuster
Webkinz
Webkinz
catbuster

PostSubject: Re: Im in love with the nerd   Im in love with the nerd EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 7:34 pm

yep the pizza place guy was Mr.nerd and I will def right more soon!
Back to top Go down
Donutsandmilk
Webkinz
Webkinz
Donutsandmilk

PostSubject: Re: Im in love with the nerd   Im in love with the nerd EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 7:40 pm

great!
Back to top Go down
Lil' Bri
Webkinz
Webkinz
Lil' Bri

Location : well..... i mean..... where do u expect me 2 be........?......... the moon...............? im at my computer.......

PostSubject: Re: Im in love with the nerd   Im in love with the nerd EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 8:20 pm

ooh this story sounds good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im in love with the nerd   Im in love with the nerd Empty

Back to top Go down

Im in love with the nerd
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ULovewebkinz♥ :: Lets have some fun! (: :: Writing/Stories-
Jump to: