ULovewebkinz♥
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ulovewebkinz.com is the place to go if you LOVE WEBKINZ and FUN! ♥

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Please read very important!!! MODS PLEASE READ AND EVERYONE ELSE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
birthdayman98
Lil' Kinz
Lil' Kinz

Please read very important!!! MODS PLEASE READ AND EVERYONE ELSE Empty
PostSubject: Please read very important!!! MODS PLEASE READ AND EVERYONE ELSE   Please read very important!!! MODS PLEASE READ AND EVERYONE ELSE EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:41 am

Hello there, I think this would be the best place to post this.

FROM BEING AN OWNER OF MY FORUM, WEBKINZWOW, I HAVE LEARNED THAT PEOPLE AGE 21 AND UNDER MAY NOT I REPEAT- NOT post their AGE.

Someone on Webkinz Insider, a different forum if you didnt know about it, said that they had a forum, and it got deleted by Forummotion because the COPPA LAWS (child protection laws) say that people age 21 and under may not post their age.

Forummotion WILL delete your forum if you post people's age under 21.

I went and did the correct thing on my forum, making an announcement about this, and removing the option to post your age. So as a forum master on Webkinz Wow, I advise everyone that is 21 or younger to remove their age from their profile.

I am very fond of this forum, I really am. And I would absolutely HATE to see this forum deleted.

Thanks for taking the time to read this very important matter, and I would advise making this a 'Sticky'.

~Luke :D :)
Back to top Go down
Donutsandmilk
Webkinz
Webkinz
Donutsandmilk

PostSubject: Re: Please read very important!!! MODS PLEASE READ AND EVERYONE ELSE   Please read very important!!! MODS PLEASE READ AND EVERYONE ELSE EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:56 am

thank you, luke, but i am 25! *i still act like a kid, and im proud of it!* but i also like the people on this site! thus, i would like to protect them and keep them happy by keeping the site!
Back to top Go down
birthdayman98
Lil' Kinz
Lil' Kinz

PostSubject: Re: Please read very important!!! MODS PLEASE READ AND EVERYONE ELSE   Please read very important!!! MODS PLEASE READ AND EVERYONE ELSE EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:57 am

Donutsandmilk, you maypost your age, but not people who are 21 or under. :)
Back to top Go down
Sophia
Webkinz
Webkinz
Sophia

PostSubject: Re: Please read very important!!! MODS PLEASE READ AND EVERYONE ELSE   Please read very important!!! MODS PLEASE READ AND EVERYONE ELSE EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 8:05 am

Please don't make rules, but thank you for pointing this out. :)

Last edited by Sophia on Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://ulovewebkinz.forummotion.com
*Bekah_Rose*
Webkinz
Webkinz
*Bekah_Rose*

PostSubject: Re: Please read very important!!! MODS PLEASE READ AND EVERYONE ELSE   Please read very important!!! MODS PLEASE READ AND EVERYONE ELSE EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:22 am

He just said NOT to post your age Sophia! xD I'm gonna edit that! And thanks SO much Luke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sophia
Webkinz
Webkinz
Sophia

PostSubject: Re: Please read very important!!! MODS PLEASE READ AND EVERYONE ELSE   Please read very important!!! MODS PLEASE READ AND EVERYONE ELSE EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 4:41 pm

I know, but he isn't a moderator or an administrator, he can't post rules.
Back to top Go down
https://ulovewebkinz.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please read very important!!! MODS PLEASE READ AND EVERYONE ELSE   Please read very important!!! MODS PLEASE READ AND EVERYONE ELSE Empty

Back to top Go down

Please read very important!!! MODS PLEASE READ AND EVERYONE ELSE
Page 1 of 1