ULovewebkinz♥
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ulovewebkinz.com is the place to go if you LOVE WEBKINZ and FUN! ♥

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dont trade with this person!

Go down 
+2
Sophia
Donutsandmilk
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Donutsandmilk
Webkinz
Webkinz
Donutsandmilk

Dont trade with this person! Empty
PostSubject: Dont trade with this person!   Dont trade with this person! EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:48 pm

DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT!!!

i was a fool! and i got cheated! 101OC is an unfair trader! she has a terrior named scout! she will say, lets send items, she lies! she will also say 'you send first' she promised me, so i did.....that was 2 items waisted! i was going to trade them to misseswebkinz, i knew shed like the bowling alley i would have gotten...

when she asked to be friends, dont send anything, check her page for scout!
Back to top Go down
Sophia
Webkinz
Webkinz
Sophia

PostSubject: Re: Dont trade with this person!   Dont trade with this person! EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 5:16 pm

Thank you. I'd reccomend (sp?) never 'kinzposting' trades.
Back to top Go down
https://ulovewebkinz.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Dont trade with this person!   Dont trade with this person! EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 5:55 pm

Thanks for letting me know. There were people in Kinzchat Plus talking about her to, i remember that. . . .they said they sent to rare items and he/she traded back an apple for it. Just don't kinzpost trades.
Back to top Go down
Donutsandmilk
Webkinz
Webkinz
Donutsandmilk

PostSubject: Re: Dont trade with this person!   Dont trade with this person! EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 7:29 pm

yes, ive contacted ganz about it. i want my items back.
Back to top Go down
*Bekah_Rose*
Webkinz
Webkinz
*Bekah_Rose*

PostSubject: Re: Dont trade with this person!   Dont trade with this person! EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:06 pm

I'm sorry! ): That stinks! Hope she gets caught, cause that is really mean. Just don't kinzpost trade, they never come through.
Back to top Go down
Donutsandmilk
Webkinz
Webkinz
Donutsandmilk

PostSubject: Re: Dont trade with this person!   Dont trade with this person! EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:41 pm

yes, im calling ganz :D
Back to top Go down
panda886
Webkinz
Webkinz

PostSubject: Re: Dont trade with this person!   Dont trade with this person! EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 9:06 pm

Sorry that happened to you. But I don't think anything will come out of calling Ganz. They'll say it was your fault, you should've been more careful, made better choices, blah, blah, blah. They really can't do anything about it. They often say going into the trading rooms is at your own risk. I just avoid people who are rude or try the KinzPosting scam.
Back to top Go down
Lil' Bri
Webkinz
Webkinz
Lil' Bri

Location : well..... i mean..... where do u expect me 2 be........?......... the moon...............? im at my computer.......

PostSubject: Re: Dont trade with this person!   Dont trade with this person! EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 8:37 pm

oh wow that is terrible. someone tried to do that to me so i waiting till i got thier gift cause they said they would send first, i never got the gift. so its a good thing i didnt send
Back to top Go down
Crys
Webkinz
Webkinz
Crys

PostSubject: Re: Dont trade with this person!   Dont trade with this person! EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 3:13 pm

Dont trade with this person! 414125 That's So Terrible! I mean BLAH! Don't kinzpost trades though! Dont trade with this person! 121243
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dont trade with this person!   Dont trade with this person! Empty

Back to top Go down

Dont trade with this person!
Page 1 of 1