ULovewebkinz♥
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ulovewebkinz.com is the place to go if you LOVE WEBKINZ and FUN! ♥

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi... Just some random facts about myself. XD

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
icy
Webkinz
Webkinz
icy

Hi... Just some random facts about myself. XD Empty
PostSubject: Hi... Just some random facts about myself. XD   Hi... Just some random facts about myself. XD EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 3:32 pm

Hi, Guest. -waves-

I'm extremely bored right now. I am just going to type random facts. XD

Um, where to start... Well, I'm a girl. I love Webkinz. My favorite Webkinz is the golden retriever. :]

I love texting... omg texting is lyke 2 kewl! I don't text like that, but I still like to text...a lot. :D

My favorite colors are green, blue, and red. XD

I am lazy. I just type "@whoeverI'mtalkingto" instead of quoting their entire message. XP

I am annoying and stubborn. I tend to not agree with a lot of people. :s

I love the winter. I guess, it's my favorite season. I pretty much like all seasons, though. Winter is often thought as the cold and ugly season. However, I think it's quite beautiful. I can't argue about the cold part. LOL.

Uh...

My favorite show is Spongebob. I know that it's immature and babyish. I like the older episodes. I think they're just better, but I might just have nostalgia. XP

Spoiler:

My favorite sport is definitely swimming! I just love it. Even when the water is freezing, I still love to swim. LOL.

I also like canoeing, kayaking, and cycling. ^^

My favorite movie...is... Well, I don't really want to say it. Some parts are inappropriate for younger people. :/

My second favorite is...Finding Nemo! WOOHOO! XD
Spoiler:

I don't have a favorite book series. I love books. Lots of books.

Right now, I'm obsessed with the Warriors series. =^-^=

Here's a long list of my favorite characters. Oh, and by the way, I might have only found some of them interesting during a stage of their life, such as kit, apprentice, and stuff like that; I’m too lazy to put that. I’m just putting up their currant name... XD
(Warning: It's not in alphabetical order all the way through. And it's a LONG list. Trust me...)
Spoiler:
And I have a lot more! XD

I also like Pokemon. I do like babyish things. I meant the games; I don't watch the anime. I also like to read Pokemon Special! ;]

I'm not good at battling. So, if you want to have an exciting battle with someone, don't ask me... LOL.

Here's my extremely long list of my favorite Pokemon. XD

Spoiler:

And that's the end of my long list... ^^

My favorite animals are...
Spoiler:

My username is icy. I am known as golden_retriever on most of the forumotion sites that I go on. ;D

@people who don't like me: That's right. I'm here. Bwahahahahahaha. >:]

-coughs-

Sooo, bye for now. ;]

Last edited by icy on Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:04 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sophia
Webkinz
Webkinz
Sophia

PostSubject: Re: Hi... Just some random facts about myself. XD   Hi... Just some random facts about myself. XD EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 3:48 pm

Hi, icy! Great list!
Back to top Go down
https://ulovewebkinz.forummotion.com
*Bekah_Rose*
Webkinz
Webkinz
*Bekah_Rose*

PostSubject: Re: Hi... Just some random facts about myself. XD   Hi... Just some random facts about myself. XD EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 7:57 pm

Woah, that's an amazingly random but totally great list! xD
Spongebob is amazing...I'm with ya on that one...Haha! (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi... Just some random facts about myself. XD   Hi... Just some random facts about myself. XD Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi... Just some random facts about myself. XD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ULovewebkinz♥ :: Lets have some fun! (: :: All About You!-
Jump to: