ULovewebkinz♥
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ulovewebkinz.com is the place to go if you LOVE WEBKINZ and FUN! ♥

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Samantha's Diary (NOT REAL)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lelex13
Webkinz
Webkinz
Lelex13

Samantha's Diary (NOT REAL) Empty
PostSubject: Samantha's Diary (NOT REAL)   Samantha's Diary (NOT REAL) EmptyMon May 25, 2009 4:06 pm

This story was my dear friend Samantha's diary who had Leukemia, and ended up passing away.

Dear Diary,
May 28, 2005
Today I had to go to the hospital and to get some treatments for my disease. It wasn't fun, because I had to get shots that hurt and my dad wasn't there to support me. My dad had to go to Boston for a very important meeting and didn't know that I'd have to go in for a check-up. But, my best friend in the whole world Ashley was there to support me. It really hasn't been going away and I am starting to get worried about myself, and so has my mom. I've heard her talking to the Doctors.

Dear Diary,
May 31, 2005
It's been a few days since I wrote, I've been so tired of having to face the facts of life everyday. I hope my condition goes away! I beg of you God! Please help me! My friend Ashley went to California for spring break, and I was very lonely.

Dear Diary,
June 3, 2005
Guess what! My friend Ashley in CA sent me a package and a postcard, she said, feel well on the postcard, and when I opened the package....

(To be continued)
Back to top Go down
http://Webkinzinsider.com
*Bekah_Rose*
Webkinz
Webkinz
*Bekah_Rose*

PostSubject: Re: Samantha's Diary (NOT REAL)   Samantha's Diary (NOT REAL) EmptyMon May 25, 2009 5:45 pm

Aww!! This is a sad diary! ): Keep going!
Back to top Go down
Lelex13
Webkinz
Webkinz
Lelex13

PostSubject: Re: Samantha's Diary (NOT REAL)   Samantha's Diary (NOT REAL) EmptyMon May 25, 2009 5:48 pm

Yea, and I will!
Back to top Go down
*Bekah_Rose*
Webkinz
Webkinz
*Bekah_Rose*

PostSubject: Re: Samantha's Diary (NOT REAL)   Samantha's Diary (NOT REAL) EmptyMon May 25, 2009 6:19 pm

It's too bad she had to die of that! I really wish someone would come up with a cure! She's in a better place now...
Back to top Go down
Lelex13
Webkinz
Webkinz
Lelex13

PostSubject: Re: Samantha's Diary (NOT REAL)   Samantha's Diary (NOT REAL) EmptyMon May 25, 2009 6:25 pm

Yea, luckily this story isn't real.
Back to top Go down
Donutsandmilk
Webkinz
Webkinz
Donutsandmilk

PostSubject: Re: Samantha's Diary (NOT REAL)   Samantha's Diary (NOT REAL) EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:05 pm

gracious!
i dont get whats sad, she cant die, i mean, you cant write--"im dead, ok?'
Back to top Go down
x-tiff
Webkinz
Webkinz
x-tiff

PostSubject: Re: Samantha's Diary (NOT REAL)   Samantha's Diary (NOT REAL) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 6:59 pm

Hehe I want to know what's in the package!!! Good job Lexel13!!
Back to top Go down
Lil' Bri
Webkinz
Webkinz
Lil' Bri

Location : well..... i mean..... where do u expect me 2 be........?......... the moon...............? im at my computer.......

PostSubject: Re: Samantha's Diary (NOT REAL)   Samantha's Diary (NOT REAL) EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 8:14 pm

AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHATS IN THE PACKAGE?!?!?!?!?! I WANNA KNOW!!!! WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?!?!?!?!?!!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Samantha's Diary (NOT REAL)   Samantha's Diary (NOT REAL) Empty

Back to top Go down

Samantha's Diary (NOT REAL)
Page 1 of 1