ULovewebkinz♥
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ulovewebkinz.com is the place to go if you LOVE WEBKINZ and FUN! ♥

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

what do you think of this idea?

Go down 
4 posters

what-ja-think?
 lovely! i love that idea!
 nah, no, no way hozay
View results
AuthorMessage
Donutsandmilk
Webkinz
Webkinz
Donutsandmilk

what do you think of this idea? Empty
PostSubject: what do you think of this idea?   what do you think of this idea? EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 6:06 pm

so i was reading this birthday thing, and bekah_rose said she would send 2 people stuff for their birthdays on their webkinz account! so do you think that when its your birthday, you should put a message in the birthday thing, and give you Webkinz ID and everyone sends you a gift would be nice?
(i wonder what will become of my idea when we have a whole bunch of messages! 1000 gifts!)
Back to top Go down
*Bekah_Rose*
Webkinz
Webkinz
*Bekah_Rose*

PostSubject: Re: what do you think of this idea?   what do you think of this idea? EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 6:44 pm

That's a great idea, but that is what I'm doing! Everyone who posts on that thread, I will send a gift to on their birthday in WW! (:
Back to top Go down
Donutsandmilk
Webkinz
Webkinz
Donutsandmilk

PostSubject: Re: what do you think of this idea?   what do you think of this idea? EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 8:02 pm

yes, i dont think ill take credit from this, because you pretty much gave me the idea :) my birthday is June 18th, my WW user is kotsovmp. whats yours? and whats your favorite hobby on WW? mine is trading, when i have good things to trade. i also like decorating my room! my blue googles confetti has a hotel! :) its awesome
Back to top Go down
Sophia
Webkinz
Webkinz
Sophia

PostSubject: Re: what do you think of this idea?   what do you think of this idea? EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 10:43 am

Cool idea! :)
Back to top Go down
https://ulovewebkinz.forummotion.com
Donutsandmilk
Webkinz
Webkinz
Donutsandmilk

PostSubject: Re: what do you think of this idea?   what do you think of this idea? EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 7:10 pm

thank you!
Back to top Go down
x-tiff
Webkinz
Webkinz
x-tiff

PostSubject: Re: what do you think of this idea?   what do you think of this idea? EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 8:09 am

That's a wonderful idea!! :D Good job!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what do you think of this idea?   what do you think of this idea? Empty

Back to top Go down

what do you think of this idea?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ULovewebkinz♥ :: Lets have some fun! (: :: Surveyz/Pollz-
Jump to: