ULovewebkinz♥
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ulovewebkinz.com is the place to go if you LOVE WEBKINZ and FUN! ♥

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Donutsandmilks Homemade blob shop!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Donutsandmilk
Webkinz
Webkinz
Donutsandmilk

Donutsandmilks Homemade blob shop! Empty
PostSubject: Donutsandmilks Homemade blob shop!   Donutsandmilks Homemade blob shop! EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 5:31 pm

hello! i make homemade blobs, so order up!

RULES-
1. no rushing me
2. no saying rude things
3. have fun

BLOBS-
form-
color-
emotion-
baby blob?-
extras-

Last edited by Donutsandmilk on Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
*Bekah_Rose*
Webkinz
Webkinz
*Bekah_Rose*

PostSubject: Re: Donutsandmilks Homemade blob shop!   Donutsandmilks Homemade blob shop! EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 7:42 pm

Your shop looks really cute!! (: I'll try it out! How bout a Homeade Blob? The color can be light blue, and the emotion happy!! Sure, baby blob! And can you make it have sparkles? Thanks!!!
Back to top Go down
Donutsandmilk
Webkinz
Webkinz
Donutsandmilk

PostSubject: Re: Donutsandmilks Homemade blob shop!   Donutsandmilks Homemade blob shop! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 8:13 am

why ask if i can make it sparkles? homemade blobs can be anything! ill get your order done by 7:00 tonight or early tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
*Bekah_Rose*
Webkinz
Webkinz
*Bekah_Rose*

PostSubject: Re: Donutsandmilks Homemade blob shop!   Donutsandmilks Homemade blob shop! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 8:43 am

Oh, LOL! Thanks!! I have another order for you now....Muahuahuahua....LOL! Anyway, can you make...*drum roll please* a.....BATMAN BLOB? haha, it's Ok if you cant!
Back to top Go down
Donutsandmilk
Webkinz
Webkinz
Donutsandmilk

PostSubject: Re: Donutsandmilks Homemade blob shop!   Donutsandmilks Homemade blob shop! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 4:29 pm

LOL, do you want it to acually show the face under the mask? (as mc-donalds people would say--WOULD YOU LIKE FRIES WITH THAT??
Back to top Go down
Donutsandmilk
Webkinz
Webkinz
Donutsandmilk

PostSubject: Re: Donutsandmilks Homemade blob shop!   Donutsandmilks Homemade blob shop! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 4:40 pm

Bekah_rose wrote:
Your shop looks really cute!! (: I'll try it out! How bout a Homeade Blob? The color can be light blue, and the emotion happy!! Sure, baby blob! And can you make it have sparkles? Thanks!!!

here yah go bekah--file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Administrator/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/124475998320731.gif
Back to top Go down
x-tiff
Webkinz
Webkinz
x-tiff

PostSubject: Re: Donutsandmilks Homemade blob shop!   Donutsandmilks Homemade blob shop! EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 2:45 pm

Hi, I like your shop!! I will order something if I want something :D
Back to top Go down
Donutsandmilk
Webkinz
Webkinz
Donutsandmilk

PostSubject: Re: Donutsandmilks Homemade blob shop!   Donutsandmilks Homemade blob shop! EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 5:55 pm

ok!
Back to top Go down
Donutsandmilk
Webkinz
Webkinz
Donutsandmilk

PostSubject: Re: Donutsandmilks Homemade blob shop!   Donutsandmilks Homemade blob shop! EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 9:14 am

Bekah_rose wrote:
Oh, LOL! Thanks!! I have another order for you now....Muahuahuahua....LOL! Anyway, can you make...*drum roll please* a.....BATMAN BLOB? haha, it's Ok if you cant!
gracious i forgot the sparkles! if you still want sparkles lemme no!
Back to top Go down
*Bekah_Rose*
Webkinz
Webkinz
*Bekah_Rose*

PostSubject: Re: Donutsandmilks Homemade blob shop!   Donutsandmilks Homemade blob shop! EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 8:24 pm

Donutsandmilk wrote:
LOL, do you want it to acually show the face under the mask? (as mc-donalds people would say--WOULD YOU LIKE FRIES WITH THAT??

Nah, just the mask!! (:
Back to top Go down
*Bekah_Rose*
Webkinz
Webkinz
*Bekah_Rose*

PostSubject: Re: Donutsandmilks Homemade blob shop!   Donutsandmilks Homemade blob shop! EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 8:24 pm

It won't let me see my blob! ): I'll just take the batman one then!
Back to top Go down
Donutsandmilk
Webkinz
Webkinz
Donutsandmilk

PostSubject: Re: Donutsandmilks Homemade blob shop!   Donutsandmilks Homemade blob shop! EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 8:33 pm

heres your firts--file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Administrator/My%20Documents/My%20Spore%20Creations/My%20Pictures/Blobs/ac81ce15705a12401e4ec3ad0bcf7043_144693.gif

and i was too lazy to do batman, if i get around to it i will, but for now, take this--file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Administrator/My%20Documents/My%20Spore%20Creations/My%20Pictures/Blobs/12346780.gif

their so cute!

crud!!!!!!!!!!
links wont work! well, i will give them to you in my blob shop on WI, okeedokee?
Back to top Go down
Donutsandmilk
Webkinz
Webkinz
Donutsandmilk

PostSubject: Re: Donutsandmilks Homemade blob shop!   Donutsandmilks Homemade blob shop! EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 8:38 pm

what luck! its not accepting pictures!
well, i will give them tomorrow, soon as can!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Donutsandmilks Homemade blob shop!   Donutsandmilks Homemade blob shop! Empty

Back to top Go down

Donutsandmilks Homemade blob shop!
Page 1 of 1